1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is the Owner of the Website, whose data is contained in the legal notice.
2. Data processed, purposes and storage period
2.1 Data processed: For the purposes of the request for information or contact with the Owner, or due to possible selection processes, either scheduled or through a spontaneous application submitted by the User, some information must be provided through the completion of the forms provided, in which the required fields will be indicated. During browsing, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the User may be provided.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes are the following:
- Contact: The e-mail or phone number provided for the contact will be used to reply to queries.
- Referral of CVs: Data sent in CVs will be used for selection processes, present and future, although the Owner reserves the right to directly delete the information provided.
- Comments or suggestions: The publication of comments and suggestions is subject to review by the Owner of the Website, requesting in any case an e-mail to reply or follow-up the comment.
2.3 Storage. The storage period will be as follows:
- Contact: The data will be processed only to reply to queries, and will be deleted once they have been resolved.
- Referral of CVs: The data will be processed, upon receipt, for a period of 3 years, unless the User submits their cancellation request beforehand.
- Comments or suggestions: The data will be processed, upon receipt, for a period of one year, unless the User submits a request for data cancellation.
3. Exercise of rights
Everybody has the right to obtain confirmation about whether their personal data is being processed or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose the processing thereof, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
To do this, Users can send their request via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by letter to Ponte Maceira, s/n, 15864, Ames, La Coruña, to the attention of the Data Protection Delegate. In both cases, a photocopy of the national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation must be included.
In case you want to exercise the right of portability, Cooperativas Lácteas Unidas will provide this information to the new data controller.
4. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data provided is the consent granted by the User for the processing of their personal data for or one or more specific purposes. The consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
5. Recipients and transfers
The data will not be released, nor transferred internationally.